Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki - Vol. 8 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Man... Is it just me or do the last few pages of this chapter kind of makes it feel as though things aren't going to work out for her?

Dex-chan lover
I don't against the ship okay, it just when the fl group dating the ml group and there another couple blooming from that same both groups trope is kind or overused i just dont like the premise and the execution is a bit lacking that i can't cheer on nobara. Sorry not sorry

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Me, having been distracted by the handsomeness so far: "Is... Kuwa dumb?"
Literally the next panel
Ichimura: "Kuwa's kinda dense."
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also: the crumbs!!

LbVzxoY.png
ZQNJQcA.png

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Nobara realized she's wrong, wasn't gonna do it again, and apologized. First time offender too. So I'd say she's in the clear. It's just that Kuwa is kinda... Uh... Lacking in situational awareness? Bless him.

jlc

Dex-chan lover
I don't against the ship okay, it just when the fl group dating the ml group and there another couple blooming from that same both groups trope is kind or overused i just dont like the premise and the execution is a bit lacking that i can't cheer on nobara. Sorry not sorry
You know? I hope it doesn't work out for them, either. Like I don't mind if they give it a go and then remain friends, because I like the potential of their friendship more. An otaku and a himbo?? She could dress him up lol

Dex-chan lover
not surprising that it’s happening. after all, this manga is generally lackluster and predictable. the art is really the best part

Dex-chan lover
not surprising that it’s happening. after all, this manga is generally lackluster and predictable. the art is really the best part
The concept itself is the struggle of "handsome" people
I keep reading it because of the art not the story

Dex-chan lover
Of course we all really love the art in this manga and how beautifully the characters are drawn... But that makes it really hard to believe and relate when an equally beautiful, slim female character is presented as a "oh I'm such a plain dull NPC". Wish they didn't go there, really

Users who are viewing this thread