Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki

Yesss
It's from yamamori mika one of my favourite shojo mangaka
This just can be good
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Edith: it's really good so far
Handsome ml AND fl

I absolutely adore how he genuinely thinks she’s cute and how she gets all embarrassed 😳🥺💘

noice. has a coming-of-age feel. fl is treated like a prince but ml treats her like he would normally treat any other girl. fl has mixed feelings about this.

not sure how it would progress but I'd be a liiiittle disappointed if fl completely transitioned into a "cutie girl" and abandoning her "cool gal" side. but I'd still be ok with it

finally i can enjoy Yamamori's beautiful art style again, 'cause i couldn't stand her previous manga (Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet) it was so cheesy, full of cliches and with plain characters without chemistry, that not even the beautiful art could save that manga for me.

I really love all the Yamamori's characters but, Kohaku in a manner of 3 chapters kill me and achieve my top. I love him, and Yoi-chan is so gorgeous and pure, another one who stole my heart.
I think the mole is perfectly placed, 'cause me can see it easily. Sometimes, when it's put next to the eye it's difficult to see it. Also, beside the mouth is so sexy and looks really good on him.

Especially in that shirt she’s gorgeous how can you think she’s a dude but whatever handsome and pretty just mean attractive. There just words!

As usual, sensei's arts are alwaaaaaysss pretty!!! The way the characters have different kind of hairstyle, they are so freakin' gorgeous and cool. Love each character and the story pace. Sensei really give us the feel in a way that I keep repeating the pages😂 THANK U SENSEI! THANK U TRANSLATOR! I NEED MOREEE CHAPTERRR

Seems like Yamamori Mika moved from Shueisha (Margaret) to Kodansha (Dessert). Looking forward to read more of this new series!

Users who are viewing this thread