Us Right Now

Guys I don’t know if my judgement is clouded bc lesbians but holyyy shittt was good
LIKE SIS I WAS TEARING UP WHEN GIRLIE SAID I CANT SAY I LOVE YOU TO THE PERSON IM SLEEPIN W BUT THEN WHEN THE UNNIE SAID IM JUST SCARED OF LOSING YOU JSJXJSJX LIKE I REALLY LIKED HER RESPONSE OMG SO GOOD HOLY SHIT

Would love a few more chapters but it's good as it is. Love the dialogue and art.

Dex-chan lover
aah... that felt really real I didn't mind it being short at all
also moonsun huh, I thought i recognized the art

Dex-chan lover
Dayuum the way she smoothly slay answered all those "what if's" of her unnie.
She is a keeper.her unnie is a lucky bitch.TvT.
Rip the girl who confessed to the unnie.I kinda hoped it was show as well how she broke up with that short hair girlfriend.
Oh well,atleast they were loyal now to each other.cute sweet ending.❤

I had read this years ago and I thought, lol they totally look like Moonsun circa Pink Funky/Melting era. There's even a character with a mole on her left cheek called 'hyojin'. Didn't dwell on it too much, I may have been projecting lol.
IMAGINE MY SURPRISE (!!!!!) when years later I reread my two korean fanmade Moonsun comics (that a friend got from the author at a fan event in cafe' in Seoul years ago) and I realize that the author is Bbung, the author of Us, Right Now. *harps sounds* I wasn't projecting after all, these are Yong and Byul with different names. <3

Users who are viewing this thread