Usagi-moku Shachiku-ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - Mashiro Comes to Enlighten

Fed-Kun's army
I believe Truck-kun is working hard to bring a hardworking (hero) rabbit over to another world. But it doesn't seem to work always as intended. Isn't it a 4th attempt now?

Double-page supporter
This is the Truck-kun that failed isekai-class. Every time he hits someone, it just launches them into the same apartment balcony.

Dex-chan lover
The conditioning is soooo deep yo~~ New rabbit is hella cute!

Power Uploader
@Derkik
It's got 14 chapters in volume 3. There's probably a few magazine chapter raws beyond volume 3 already out too, but I might just wait for volume 4 to come out instead of using them.

Dex-chan lover
They've already been isekaied from the moon, what more do you want, Truck-kun?!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, She's REALLY cute, but I hate that she hates him lol. She might be even cuter than Mofuko, if that's possible. Something about the way she carries herself is very respectable, and cute.

Contributor
Mashiro is an independent thinker but her living conditions are pretty bad, it's a miracle no one has picked on her or her cardboard house yet, like bad people would do to the homeless.

As conditioned corporate slaves as Fwami and Mofuko are they are living in better conditions, sleeping on a cardboard out of their choice but still inside a safe house.

Users who are viewing this thread