Usagi-moku Shachiku-ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 27 - Fuwami & Mofuko and a Shocking Encounter

Dex-chan lover
She looked so happy explaining her job to them.

Ow, my heart.

(Please find and work for the President next chapter.)

You guys want Mashiro to meet Shinjirou. I'm more excited to see her interacting with Makoto

that Perfume - Game cover reference 🤣
i guess the cover album will be called, "Labor"

Fed-Kun's army
i mean like,, this rabbit isn't actually sad? she's literally the first and only rabbit shown to have any degree of self-determination and will which is super impressive and cool. If anything it makes you pity the main two more bc like, rabbits don't have to be subservient and desperate for work! they can live just like humans do and navigate society and live lives of their choosing! Like the first chapter makes it clear that a lot of their behavior patterns are due to trauma but seeing another rabbit break free of the brainwashing makes their plight even sadder. Rather than feeling lonely i think that she wants to protect them, which is understandable given how easy their mindsets make them to exploit

I wonder how the rabbit turned out this way? What made her different from the other two? I hope the manga goes on long enough to address this.

Users who are viewing this thread