Usagi-moku Shachiku-ka - Vol. 5 Ch. 66 - Fuwami & Mofuko Make Videos

Dex-chan lover
@mikoreimu It's that popular in Indonesia, eh? It's always fascinating to go to/hear about other places and to learn what the flavor preferences are. I already like roasted nori sheets and other dried seaweed snacks, I can only imagine that it's even better when combined with potato chips (my guilty pleasure).

@manabi Yeah, I'll do that. Curious to see what I can find and if PepsiCo has introduced any new international flavors recently. A friend that visited family in China brought me back a bag of Mexican Tomato Chicken flavored Lay's (I prefer savory over sweet snacks) and I ate that way too quickly.

Aggregator gang
@candymon you could say it like that, even the commercial usually use the seaweed flavour and rarely see lays with other flavour here (aside from big store)

Dex-chan lover
@Candymon Oh man that flavor sounds good. I found some tomato flavored ones from China that I gave my mother, since she really loves tomatoes. She loved them, but they didn't have more my next visit. That's one huge downside to those limited flavors.

Users who are viewing this thread