Usagi-moku Shachiku-ka - Vol. 5 Ch. 60 - Fuwami & Mofuko and a Compassionate Soul

Mew

Oh man it his fantastic. I totally get it 😪

I'm happy that we're getting new chapters now but sad that we're so close to the end.

For me this is up there with Professor's Homunculus for great slice of life gag manga that felt cut short.

Dex-chan lover
Every laborer deserves a respectful send-off when they pass away.. Even the ones who were never alive in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly yeah, I can relate.
It's like, sure it's old and mostly broken but... I dunno, I just feel like it's been with me for a long time.

Double-page supporter
@IHavoc Well, it is in Jump magazine after all. Honestly, with this kind of manga, it is hard to compete with series like Jojo and Ginga Eiyū Densetsu. Jump is competitive. If it was in another magazine, it would be able to survived.

Power Uploader
@miyako19 Eh, 5 volumes are not that short for a gag manga. Unless the sales are really bad, there is nothing to suggest that the manga was axed prematurely. For all we know, the mangaka just ran out of ideas and didn't want to stretch the manga until it becomes stale.

Users who are viewing this thread