Usagi no Mori - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Let's see you mother scares you but not your friend that practically sees you with lustful eyes and does wrong things to you, it sounds reasonable.

So I guess the mom is grooming him...... or at least trying to
I saw a peek at ch 11 and I'm so confused at that, especially with the way this chapter ended. Hopefully when the translated v gets released it's not bad.

Not that I think this redeems Shii, but he is like in grade 10 (equivalent) so I can understand why he made so many bad decisions along the course of the story

I was wondering what was going on with Tamaki. Even with the conversation around him potentially being asexual didn’t make much sense since asexuality doesn’t equate to being negatively triggered by sexual advances. (Even though I do have strong feelings about Shunta’s lack of consent until just recently.)

What I do like is that he basically friend zoned himself for the moment since he realized that Tamaki really needed his friend in the moment. Maybe this will also give them some time to reset while he recovers from this toxic mama trauma. (I don’t know what is going on with his mom but she’s the worst even if nothing has happened yet. Smh)

Dex-chan lover
Tamaki's mom has always been giving bad vibes, now they've been confirmed. Our poor boy

Users who are viewing this thread