Usagi no Mori - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Oh wow. Omg wow. This chapter 😳 thank you for the update!!!! Please let them end up happy together 🙏🏼

Group Leader
thank you everyone for your hard work 😭😭 & thank you shii for being so understanding to tamaki, really love this development 🥺🥺 (tho am very concerned about tamaki & his mom ??!??)

Did Shunta just developed a conscience ? 😱

Lol, happy for his character development though, he’s finally beginning to understand what he’s doing is fucked up.

Group Leader
This is going somewhere and I don't like it... the mom is going to do something isn't she?

I'm so glad that Shunta realized his wrongdoings especially with the toxic behaviour his mom is showing. I really hope this ends well, especially for Tamaki.

I hope Tamaki doesn't feel rejected because he told Shunta about his mother. This was heartbreaking, but I loved how Shunta went through a bit of character development. I hope it ends well for both of them. 😢😥

Man this story is getting so interesting, it’s def more deep than I thought from the first vol.

poor tamaki, thats a lot of trauma to go through. im glad shii is finally maturing a bit and understanding his actions.

Omg update!! Thank you very much! I've been waiting for this chapter so bad!❤️
This become more deeply with his abusing mom, the cause of the fear in love that Tamaki feels, poor boy :c
I liked how Shii has manage the situation until now, hope he did’t fuck up later.

Thank you for the update, I love this series!

I'm sure Tamaki will take this the wrong way, but I'm glad Shunta is learning forcing himself on him is not the right way to go about this, especially after everything he's gone through with him mum.

Users who are viewing this thread