Usagi no Mori - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

I don't like how shii take control of tamaki all the time...
But I have a question when tamaki said " as you say i don't think there is anyone who's so oversensitive that they won't react"
Dose he mean the opposite? - non sensitive or lack sensitive?

Fuck you, Shii. You have shown no remorse for the way you have treated your best friend. Saying that you're sorry a thousand times and writing a dummy contract where you promise to not force him to do anything without his consent isn't nearly enough and it just takes away from the seriousness of the situation - this is basically a joke to you.
You finally learned the reason why Tamaki is so reluctant to have sex. He told you about how his relationship with sex has been deeply affected by his upbringing. He opened up to you about how he's uncomfortable with the way his own mother seeks comfort in him whenever she's dumped by one of her boyfriends. He shared his trauma with you, after being silent for so long. And so you decide to let him stay at your place, because you supposedly want to remove him from that toxic environment and make him feel safe. At that moment I thought that maybe you were actually willing to give him space and time to heal. I thought that maybe you had reflected a bit on your actions, that you were going to take things slow and that you wouldn't deliberately inflict pain on him once again. The same pain he has experienced so many times before.
Instead, you coerced him into performing sexual acts with you, because obviously you're a fucking pig with no respect for limits or boundaries who can't keep his dick in his pants. Fuck you.

Users who are viewing this thread