Usagi no Mori - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

When this series started, I thought it would just be another best friend become lovers trope but it so much deeper in vol 2. The psychological reasons and feelings of Tamaki are so much deeper than the usually.

I can’t wait to read more

I still dont know how I feel about shii.....I dont want him to force takami

Oh!!! Aksjfkfktlrjhr. Thanks for the update!!! Wow. I didn’t think something like that would happen this chapter!! Especially cuz what tamaki is going through (ughhh with his mom. Such a horrible situation that he’s in). Tho I do love how both he and Shii got physical with each other (I really really do) I’m also hoping that shii will manage to keep some of his lust in and truly be a support for tamaki. I don’t doubt that shii loves tamaki, but he’s been holding back his desires for a long time and I’m just worried that he may overstep the many boundaries that tamaki has and unintentionally hurt him :( but damn do I really really want a happy ending for these two!!

What does Tamaki mean when he says 'I'm you mother child, you already know that' and the rest of the conversation at pag 6? I kind of didn't get it

@Nanfi

it means that he’s feels lustful as his mother is known to sleep around a lot.

He’s saying he also the same as his mom ( lustful) hence he dislike that part of himself.

Users who are viewing this thread