Usagi no Mori

As hishakai shindo, it has this weird pace, I'm not really sure whether I like it or not... Anyway, I'll keep on reading it since I really like the drawings

RD

Ok let's discuss: Is Tamaki (black hair) asexual?
I've seen people referring to him as asexual without second thoughts. So it had me thinking.
Since his idea of sex has become twisted from a young age, I don't think we can just put him in that category.
If he were to realize that sex is fundamentally not a bad thing, and accept that he wasn't introduced to it correctly and perhaps even try it out maybe
(and that's the key word) he will like it.
TL;DR: I think calling him asexual would be hurrying it. Just like any other teenager he's still understanding himself and he has some prejudices against sex so if he gets ride of those he might like it or not.
But hey, that's just me. What do you guys think?

Calling Tamaki asexual is a stretch. He's definitely traumatized, but that doesn't make him asexual. We don't know for sure. And does that even matter? If he turns out to be asexual, then that's fine. (But, personally, I doubt the story will go that way.) If he's not asexual that's also fine. Idk, putting labels on characters when the story is still in the process of unraveling is kinda...

On a sidenote, both guys are acting kinda... how should I put it. Immature? Well, that's no wonder since they are teens and even people 25+ y.o. are not that wise so there's no miracle to expect from those two. But I'm really worried. I hope they will grow and overcome their struggles and immaturity. I hope to see them happy by the end of the story though I have some doubts it will actually happen. But I can dream, can't I?

I hope there are more updates it’s really interesting. Full invested on what happens next.

it's my fault for picking up yaoi without looking at the tags, but this is very much "psychological". especially w/ this latest update, shii is just feeling more and more like a predator, and it (personally) makes me uncomfortable :( if ur not good with borderline assault-y stuff then this won't be for u. i will say this has really good art (sasuga enjo) and the plot makes it hard for me to drop this bc i do want to know how it resolves

I was so excited to see they finally updated after waiting for so long, I’m starting to really dislike the aspect i which shii feels like he has to be ashamed of his feelings for Tamaki and start thinking he’s a super horrible person when in reality he’s being as considerate as possible for him. But i also feel for Tamaki, I am very understanding to the fact that his trauma has stuck with him.. this is my favorite bl ! I am eager to see how the story affects them even more psychologically in the future.

Old school Bl would had Tamaki being raped by Shii since chapter 3, I guess. I like how much BL has changed since the old days (not all of them, of course) , still, some of the scenes are rather uncomfortable, but at least we get argumentation now. In all honesty, Shii probably needs to let go, sometimes, there are just some things that are out of our grasp. Also, Tamaki, yeah, he needs a helping hand.

yikes. guess i should have paid attention to the psychological tag??? can someone please stop this nuclear clusterfuck of a relationship and get tamaki some therapy asap

I- ... wow... didn’t expect this turn of event : )
Very worthy to read indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread