Usagi no Mori

Amazingly mature and interesting. This is what dramatic BL should aspire to be, well paced, grounded and realistic. Mad props

This story is so well thought through. The pacing is nice and the characters are even nicer.
Some kinda rapey stuff happened between the main characters, but it was more to trigger the ML to speak about his problems. they worked it out and got even closer after that. The ML even opened up to the MC about his problems afterwards.
The romance is sweet despite that moment. I believe it was necessary for the development.

I recomend this story. BL should be measured in comparison to this story. The niveau is really high, although me desire for smut still hasn't been taken care of at this point.

Wow, this is really heavy. Not always pretty and the characters sure are flawed and damaged (not in a superficial just to be edgy way). Enjoying it so far!

@trashbin99
Agreed on the improvements in general.
However, I checked the comments to see if it was worth reading and it sounds painful, and I need fluff in my life.

Dex-chan lover
At this point i wont be upset that they dont end up together, i just want Tamaki to be happy and mentally healthy from his childhood (and continuing) trauma

Users who are viewing this thread