Usagi to Kainushi-san - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
That wasn't difficult to guess: the dad is generally hostile, not just toward the rabbit girl. MC dude should move out and take the rabbit girl with him.
Oh boi do I have the news for you

Group Leader
Wait, what happens? Been too long not to update that I forget the story.
They live in an a society where the animal-humans are considered lesser people/slaves. MC comes from an important family and took in the bunny girl. She arrived in a box so probably from slave trade... Initially parents let it slide because they thought he would grow out of it. That isn't the case, and the MC who is now older treats her very closely. Dad doesn't like that, and wants him to "grow up".

For some reason the bunny girl isn't able to talk, but normally animal-humans can talk?

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Last edited:
Contributor
His dad is still bad, and Shiro is still a cinnamon roll. The only good choice left for our protagonist is to move out of that abusive home.

Spoiled myself a bit and saw the raws, so I am un-bailing myself for this and getting back into the ride.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot she had a tail and was like "wait what tf is in her dress? Did she shit herself?" and then I realized I am truly an idiot

Dex-chan lover
How it starts: sad story about beast people racism
How it ends : political thriller plot with underground railroad freedom fighting, gets cut at a too spicy subplot story

Users who are viewing this thread