Usagi to Kainushi-san - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling this will end with a very sad ending?
Hope its not true but idk, it feels its headed that direction.
bc according to people in the comments of prior chapters the whole story is meant as a prequel to an NTR where she gets sold to a brothel. Ever since reading that I can't look at this and just think 'it's cute' anymore, all I feel is dread for them.
Hope it doesn't go in that direction but who knows, considering the author's other works

Last edited:
Contributor
There is fanbox version too? Since the author is a eroge artist is better to go straight to the point, only 6 chapters left. :sneaky:

Dex-chan lover
bc according to people in the comments of prior chapters the whole story is meant as a prequel to an NTR where she gets sold to a brothel. Ever since reading that I can't look at this and just think 'it's cute' anymore, all I feel is dread for them Hope it doesn't go in that direction but who knows, considering the author's other works
No the raw is literally on the author's pixiv, you know this is completed right?

Dex-chan lover
bc according to people in the comments of prior chapters the whole story is meant as a prequel to an NTR where she gets sold to a brothel. Ever since reading that I can't look at this and just think 'it's cute' anymore, all I feel is dread for them Hope it doesn't go in that direction but who knows, considering the author's other works
I think that was a what if, not canon to this timeline.

Dex-chan lover
You'd think they would be okay now, living away from his parents. Maybe they are even a considerably distance away.

Users who are viewing this thread