Usami-san wa Kamawaretai! - Vol. 4 Ch. 60 - Let's take a step forward!

Dex-chan lover
Ahh finally...

*Realize there is only 5 chapter left

Ahh shit, here we go again.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Was that it? There was absolutely zero buildup.

She went from not being aware of her own feelings and denying the very prospect of their existence, all the way to just straight up confessing to him, in literally 4 pages.

Dex-chan lover
It's so depressing that everyone assumes the Confession means the end of the manga. We've all been traumatized over and over, and sadly you're all probably right. The rule even applies to ecchi manga which always confused me. He'll trip and fall into her crotch a few hundred times but they can't show them kiss! That would be too lewd...
I mean the last page literally says that there's 6 chapters left to translate and the manga is already completed, so there's not much to assume as it's already confirmed by the translators themselves that it's ending soon.

Though I do wish that there could have been more chapters of post-confession and actual dating.

Dex-chan lover
Just thinking about this manga ending...
It gives me the trembles

Dex-chan lover
The confession was too sudden. I dunno how to feel. I am get used to the 200 chapters confession arcs.
A fellow Kubo reader I see. At least it wasn't a casual
proposal

Dex-chan lover
It's so depressing that everyone assumes the Confession means the end of the manga. We've all been traumatized over and over, and sadly you're all probably right. The rule even applies to ecchi manga which always confused me. He'll trip and fall into her crotch a few hundred times but they can't show them kiss! That would be too lewd...
but someone said about the end being near a few chapters ago and about being rushed

Users who are viewing this thread