Usami-san wa Kamawaretai! - Vol. 4 Ch. 65.5 - I'm fully enjoying married life!

Dex-chan lover
Fun ending. Though I will never understand why Japan's idea of a cute/precocious kid is them being arrogant, loudly proclaiming how great they are, or demanding praise.

(I do get that it's likely because those sorts of things are hugely taboo in a culture where modesty, humbleness, and deference are king. But that doesn't make it any less grating.)

Dex-chan lover
Fuck off, just fuck off!
Zero progress into the ol’ fuck you time skip with kids? Why do they never show the best part? You spend 2 years hoping, the slight ecchi means their must be some kind of kissing at least?

Time to re-read Kaguya for the 50th time and cry

Dex-chan lover
This was a great epilogue & would love to read more of them in the married life. What a fun ride it has been & the charm it brought out. I know the author has another title that also got completed although the frequency of the chapters are a bit slow. I'll miss seeing this pop up on my feed & happy it got translated until the end. Thank you @OsisNie for completing this at such an accelerated pace.

Dex-chan lover
This was a great epilogue & would love to read more of them in the married life. What a fun ride it has been & the charm it brought out. I know the author has another title that also got completed although the frequency of the chapters are a bit slow. I'll miss seeing this pop up on my feed & happy it got translated until the end. Thank you @OsisNie for completing this at such an accelerated pace.
Thanks for the title. 👍 I’m about to read the series next. 🙌

Users who are viewing this thread