Usami-san wa Kamawaretai! - Vol. 4 Ch. 65.5 - I'm fully enjoying married life!

Dex-chan lover
I was proven wrong about not seeing their married life and am very happy about that

Dex-chan lover
That was so freaking cute. Usami's so lucky that she has a daughter and husband who really really love her.

Sewa no longer needs to spend time with Usami all the time, because they have a daughter now! She's so cute, and apparently a great singer. But I agree, she needs siblings. The entire family would be so cute. I really like how she inherited Usami's vocabulary and neediness, but also Usami's kindness and affection for people.

Dex-chan lover
How did I predict that Mafuyu would end up defying her chest genetics lol

Dex-chan lover
mqdefault.jpg

Cute ass series tho Mafuyu beating out the chest genetics made me laugh, but the character dynamics shown in the series were charming even until the end.

Supporter
This was such a cute series. I'm glad this had a happy ending. Simple premise, no fussing about with a love polygon... Just a wholesome story.

I wish there was more, but at the same time I'm glad this was pretty compact and wrapped up nicely in the end.

Thank you for scanlating this!

When you think about it this manga is a Yankee version of Clannad

Overly-caring MC helps and befriends an antisocial girl, because she has a rare medical condition

Both heroines are Nagisa, with protective and athletic dad and hot mom

And sure enough both of them ended up marrying, having a cute daughter, and live a happy life ;)

Users who are viewing this thread