Useless Ponko - Vol. 10 Ch. 72 - New Year Ponko

Dex-chan lover
Wait! Won't the house catch on fire much easier now?? Or melt at least... it's made of a plastic model

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I was really scared about last chapter, I was scared that they were suddenly gonna try and create cheap drama by making Gen mad at Ponko

Dex-chan lover
That imagery of the house burning down and ponko with the picture TT

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know how to feel about this, Ponko really fucked up big time last time

Dex-chan lover
Ponkouse 💀
Glad that gramps qt least has a house to live in, but I feel like ending an entire volume on such a cliffhanger, only for it to be resolved like that. Like damn
Not that I'm affected of course

Dex-chan lover
Ponkouse 💀
Glad that gramps qt least has a house to live in, but I feel like ending an entire volume on such a cliffhanger, only for it to be resolved like that. Like damn
Not that I'm affected of course
The manga apparently got cancelled before the mangaka could finish all everything they had planned. (I've seen comments noting that a lot of things are left unresolved.) Since there's only seven chapters left, the handling of the explosion may have been one of those.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know how to feel about this, Ponko really fucked up big time last time
In fairness, he forced her to burn everything all at once. Right next to his house, without knowing what it was, after she went to the trouble of hauling it clear across the country. Ponked around and found out.

It's also a callback to chapter 2, when he made Ponko pile up and burn everything in the storage shed without considering what might be lost (e.g. his family's entire collection of photo albums).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread