Useless Ponko - Vol. 10 Ch. 76 - Reaping Ponko

Aggregator gang
  • Has to buy Ponko.
  • Has to pay her recycling fee.
  • Recycling fee is 500 yen.
  • He paid a total of 500 yen to get Ponko.
Does that mean Ponko cost basically nothing?
Just consider that the robot is going to be turned into a single 500 yen coin, I am pretty sure that recycling robots into 500 yen coins it is more a ecological hassle than a profitable activity. So paying the fee is better for the company, as they don't have to pay recycling, hiring personal to stop the robot, plane for transportation, etc.

Or ponko really can only be converted in a single 500 yen coin

Dex-chan lover
Just consider that the robot is going to be turned into a single 500 yen coin, I am pretty sure that recycling robots into 500 yen coins it is more a ecological hassle than a profitable activity. So paying the fee is better for the company, as they don't have to pay recycling, hiring personal to stop the robot, plane for transportation, etc.

Or ponko really can only be converted in a single 500 yen coin
For 500 yen a pop, it's probably cheaper to hire another robot with a butterfly net instead of a whole squad

Dex-chan lover
"Not good with words"?
Nonsense. He didn't even try to communicate.
He sent Ponko for termination without consulting his father.
He sent his mother to the hospital in Tokyo without consulting both his mother and father.
What a trash person.
bro, the fking robot that burns down the house. It is very lucky that the father and the daughter were alive.
I would totally agree the decision to scrap the robot.
Send mother to a higher quality hospital is also a decent choice. Sad that she didn't recover, but say it was a trash action is a bit much.
Anyway, they do a whole operation with a helicopter and only ask for 500 yen, lol.

Dex-chan lover
i understand the son
You got this stubborn as fuck dad who refuses to listen or even communicate, and you've been dealing with it for 40 years.
Mom gets sick and the best bet is to send to her an actually good hospital in the city with proper equipment.

They basically are father and son, they do the exact same things.
yep being harsh on the son while completely ignoring the father would be hypocritical.

Dex-chan lover
And damn i caugh up, throught maybe its better that i didnt caught up last chap...

Sometimes i forget that this manga once a gag one so i wasn't really that surprised about the price lol

Dex-chan lover
So what was the sons plan exactly here though.... it's one thing to deal with a stubborn dad. But he's still a full grown ass adult, who has the right to make his own choices. He was functionally going to destroy his dads property without in any way actually talking to him about it. Was his plan to force his dad to move out and just hate him the whole time...?

Well. Luckily in the end it's a gag manga kind of universe.

Users who are viewing this thread