Useless Ponko - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Festive Ponko

Dex-chan lover
Shut down?

When the series us brought to an end, if the old man has died, expect him to have laid plans to keep Ponko going, with the help of villagers.

Ah this is what i'm scared of. I'm scared that i'm going to regret not doing something with someone before they leave this world.

Dex-chan lover
This is so quack, lol.
Then the feel hits home.
It's still so quack tho.

Ponko can download any skills, can throw rocks at supersonic speeds, and her power source not only powers herself but all the devices of a festival, so upwards of ~10000kWh in excess

What the hell is she

Dex-chan lover
Going do be really depressed when she gets shut down...
Shut down?

When the series us brought to an end, if the old man has died, expect him to have laid plans to keep Ponko going, with the help of villagers.

It's a race to the finish line between an obsolete android that could probably turn into a brick at any moment an old man who could drop dead at any moment because old.

Or, the setting takes a sudden jump to Ghost in the Shell/Ghost Urn territory and both of them just get put in fancy shmancy new bodies and slice of life for as long as they damn well please. It sounded like humanoid robotics was banned or something in the past 30 years, but laws change.

Users who are viewing this thread