Useless Ponko - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Angry Ponko

Dex-chan lover
robots can feel too

i mean, what sets them apart from humans? is it because they're man-made? so what, so are babies. artificial? how exactly do you determine what's artificial? because they aren't made of organic things? hmmmmmm

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan

Yep, got the two mixed up. Like there is a human brain in there or something. Or maybe she was desgined by Dr.Light I dunno lol

@fuzzy
😃
The if that was was the case I wounder what her distrbution would be? Super Ice Cream Sundae Deluxe?

Dex-chan lover
@Betony She's downloaded enough things by now, maybe someone out there is distributing illegal patches for old models like her.

Ohh so by the passing comment, there are no more humanoid robots... maybe they got sentient and humans stopped production for fear?

Dex-chan lover
@Betony Law 1 is don't harm humans (or allow them to come to harm through inaction). Law 2 is obey orders, and law 3 is self-preservation. She can protect herself against humans as long as she doesn't harm them in the process and hasn't been ordered not to. She did so here, holding her skirt down, running away and hiding behind the wall, then not agreeing to let him look when he asked.

Fed-Kun's army
"Humanoid models were stopped when I was kid, due to laws and stuff"

These dirty fucking dogs banned humanoid robots, I can only imagine which gender advocated for this.

@karmsand Doubtful, women probably got jealous and when they made artificial wombs, women quickly did what they could to outlaw their superiors.

Users who are viewing this thread