Useless Ponko - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Funeral Ponko

Contributor
This chapter came out at a good time, at least on MangaDex.

Between this and Shiyakusho, it's been a good day for Memento Mori.

And after Shiyakusho, I've already wept my daily allotment. God that was a good cry.

Poker face Ponko is super cute. And man, this chapter reminded me of the tone of the manga before Yuuna came into the scene. That sort of somberness that comes with age

This kind of stories always makes you remember to enjoy what time we have and at the same time that we might not have that long fuck

Dex-chan lover
Honestly?

I think i could be very happy, if I can live to be old, and joke around with my friends from now.

Dex-chan lover
Why I feel that Ponko slowly crumbling, did she not do any maintenance?

Aggregator gang
Fuckin' hell, just let the old farts have a smoke in peace. Could be their last for all we now.

@SuperOniichan They both are, a story can have multiple protagonists.

@Nunally My guess is she isn't supposed to make memories in the way she is. She's a robot who is developing emotions, which i'm assuming isn't something that should happen. Also yeah, she probably needs some maintenance, she is doing stuff a normal maid robot shouldn't be doing. I think her breaking down and changing is mirroring Gen's old, failing body.

My prediction at the end is she will breakdown completely soon after Gen dies, an she'll be left shutdown in his house.

Users who are viewing this thread