Useless Ponko

HOLY FUCK that vol. 7 cover looks amazing

long live ponko-chan

Group Leader
Oh god...just from the description I can tell that I'll be crying like a baby by the last chapter...😰

Shit fucking hits, I keep thinking I’m getting old to cry to these and here I am. 10/10 would relate again

Dex-chan lover
Some people are worried or sad about how this would end when ponko gets so damaged that it is beyond repair or the old man have his call.

But that’s fine, that’s live for you, it’s about the journey and not the destination, and I will enjoy every goddamn moment of this.

Group Leader
Oh wow.
This truly is one of the best manga I have read in a long time, thank you so much author and also scanlators for your efforts, it is really appreciated.

I just foundthis , and start read till 4 chap.
I laugh so hard and at the same time crying a bit. I donk know whytho... But its a great feeling.
glad i found this one and thanksss!!!!
Thank you .

It looks like from the volume cover for 8 they go and visit Yuuna-sama in NeoTokyo at some point, but that seems like a long way off since I was looking at raws and didn't see it come up. It's been 3 months.

@anoman you could go to http://raw-zip.com/ and download big comic spirit issue, I was tried upload raw to love-heaven but no use, no response

stuff like these makes me glad that robots will never be a reality with the tech we have right now

Group Leader
I think the cover should be set matching the current translated chapters. I know it's just a slice of life but having future events spoiled is still kinda whack...

Users who are viewing this thread