Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta -Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai- - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
And their "talking it out" was her saying "you are forbidden from associating with females," making a false equivalence to defend it, and tearing him down to make him less attractive to others. And him going along with it because he has no self worth.

That is not a healthy relationship.

Mutual exclusivity is important, but it needs to happen based on mutual feelings, not because one partner controls the other's life and relationships.

Also, "they dont show real signs of abuse" when she is literally emotionally abusing him. How clueless can you be?
You're the type of person that would call the cops when you hear your neighbors having fun bantering with each other because "its obviously domestic abuse".

Dont just ignore my point about frequency and severity.
There is literally not enough evidence to show there is even a remote hint of abuse. We just saw a girl that is really bad with and guarded agaisnt men have whats practically a panic attack over her well founded and legitimate fear of loosing the one man she can get along with and you call her abusive lmao.

Not only does she know her friends had ulterior motives, she knows they could just as easily fall for him and cause trouble in their relationships. Bruh literally the previous chapter shows a couple of the girls consider going after him. The reading comprehension some people display on this site is shockingly awful sometimes.

She never started putting him down or making him feel bad about himself, she basically told him "I dont want other girls to find out how good of a man you are so they dont start chasing you". Fuck me that'd be one hell of an ego boost to get from an attractive woman.

Dex-chan lover
You're the type of person that would call the cops when you hear your neighbors having fun bantering with each other because "its obviously domestic abuse".

Dont just ignore my point about frequency and severity.
There is literally not enough evidence to show there is even a remote hint of abuse. We just saw a girl that is really bad with and guarded agaisnt men have whats practically a panic attack over her well founded and legitimate fear of loosing the one man she can get along with and you call her abusive lmao.

Not only does she know her friends had ulterior motives, she knows they could just as easily fall for him and cause trouble in their relationships. Bruh literally the previous chapter shows a couple of the girls consider going after him. The reading comprehension some people display on this site is shockingly awful sometimes.

She never started putting him down or making him feel bad about himself, she basically told him "I dont want other girls to find out how good of a man you are so they dont start chasing you". Fuck me that'd be one hell of an ego boost to get from an attractive woman.
So that must make you the type of person who is okay with domestic abuse, as long as it doesn't happen "too often." Sometimes you just need to throw things at your partner's face, right?

Telling off her friends for their ulterior motives is fine. Getting upset at her boyfriend for daring to let her own friends fix him up, and then forbidding him from ever having other female friends is not.

And "I don't approve of you improving yourself" is absolutely tearing him down.

If you want to argue semantics, she may not be abusing him yet, but she is absolutely exhibiting abusive behavior, multiple times in one evening/chapter.

I can only hope you're defending her because you want a girlfriend to control your life, not because you want to be that controlling partner to someone else.

Dex-chan lover
"huggy"
1375648688_heart-attack-guy.jpg

Too cute :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
So that must make you the type of person who is okay with domestic abuse, as long as it doesn't happen "too often." Sometimes you just need to throw things at your partner's face, right?

Telling off her friends for their ulterior motives is fine. Getting upset at her boyfriend for daring to let her own friends fix him up, and then forbidding him from ever having other female friends is not.

And "I don't approve of you improving yourself" is absolutely tearing him down.

If you want to argue semantics, she may not be abusing him yet, but she is absolutely exhibiting abusive behavior, multiple times in one evening/chapter.

I can only hope you're defending her because you want a girlfriend to control your life, not because you want to be that controlling partner to someone else.
Ignoring the severity point once more... are you too dense to understand the concept of severity and frequency being key to abusive relationships?

Again with the reading comprehension; "dont get too close to other girls" is definitely the same as throwing stuff at their face LMAO.

Then you admit she isnt abusing him but still argue she is abusive??? Does every time a couple have a spat equal abuse to you? You can barely even call this a fight, she's just being very insecure and scared, which he recognizes and assures her everything is fine.

Go back to reddit where people will give you gold for having a midwit take on "exhibiting abusive behavior "

Dex-chan lover
They properly talked, he understood her viewpoint, she understood why he did it, she put her awful friends in their place and they flirted together. Peak fiction
What?! How come there's no stupid misunderstanding drama from couple don't know how to explain themselves? Is that allowed in fiction?

Users who are viewing this thread