Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 1 - Sun Shower ( Part 1 )

Supporter
@squigglesjp so yukino’s the aggressive one this time? Also, this premise is quite similar to another manga. Don’t ask, I can’t remember which one. This’ll probably be better anyway.

Power Uploader
@Epicredeemer The protective mama too! xD

@BaoziEast I hope not, I don't think so. Author clearly wrote Yuri in the tag so... the only thing that comes to mind is... incest(?)

Edit: Question is... are they blood related? I'm sure... right...? they're twins...

@SquigglesJP
All hands on deck! Let's set sail for the fantasy land of yuri!! 🚢🚢🚢
I saw this series a few months ago on its raw but couldn't read it becuz idk japanese lol

@SquigglesJP she is an Vtuber call Gawr Gura from Hololive EN you can find them at youtube be careful dont fall down the rabbit hole of Hololive :)

Power Uploader
@Yew_jq Ah xD It just came out... I think a week or so ago? You must've saw the announcement? xD Now, FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@choong001 Oh dear... INCOMING SHARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!
p.s. do you know who drew that pic?

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, withdrawal was starting to set in.

@Epicredeemer Yes, I remember a manga with the similar premise but quite different for this one.
If I'm not wrong, the name start with "The mute girl and ..." (I can't remember all the name XD).

I was quite scared for the cover image, but if the author said its yuri, I’m going trust him :D.

Thank you for the chapter @SquigglesJP

Users who are viewing this thread