Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 1 - Sun Shower ( Part 1 )

Dex-chan lover
AYE AYE CAPTAIN! Harushion back at it again! I hope this is a cute as the last!

I am very interested in how these clones work. Like how much control does the person have over their clone? Are they physical because it looked like that guy grabbed it to try and shut it up? So could one deliver a note for you, or hold your drink while you tie your shoe?
Despite being mute she can talk which is cool. But could you say have the little clone go a ways away from you and whisper in their ear from the opposite end of the hall? Does it have to stay less than a distance away from you? Could you have it appear on the opposite side of a door you are leaning against to talk to someone on the other side? The other people we saw seemed to have it appear randomly but the little sister seemed to have it always there. Did she learn to control it so she could speak?

Don't expect most of those to get answered since they aren't really important to the story that seems like will be told but I'm always curious on how such things will work and what limitations they might have.

Little sisters are culture.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri army, reporting for duty o7

Thanks for the translation @SquigglesJP. Youโ€™ve been translating a lot of good mangas lately, pLeAsE dOnโ€™t dRoP tHeM. Just kidding, keep it up.

HARUSHION HARUSHION
HARUSHION HARUSHION
HARUSHION HARUSHION
HARUSHION HARUSHION
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
HARUSHION HARUSHION
HARUSHION HARUSHION
HARUSHION HARUSHION
HARUSHION HARUSHION

Fed-Kun's army
Is this really Yuri?
The raw seems to show a romantic sign between the black-haired girl and the red hair. Or is this delinquent a girl?
I don't know what to trust anymore.

๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บHarushion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ

Users who are viewing this thread