Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 13 - This Time For Sure

Dex-chan lover
My boy has the worst luck. can't even talk to his crush without misunderstandings.

Fed-Kun's army
Huge chapter drop and its all het with zero yuri. Ill keep reporting as long as you keep lying about the tags.

Seriously people what’s with all the HATE?!

You guys said your piece already, you think this is not yuri but het. Waste of your time. Fine!
No one’s even forcing you pips to read this. Just drop this manga then.
Block/ ban it on your reading list.
Why keep hating or reporting?
You guys are not even translating/ editing this or even PAYING to read this.

Peace! ✌️

Dex-chan lover
People getting offended over the tags amuse me. Nobody is commenting on the fact that the author just managed to contrive a major misunderstanding into existence, when both of the parties who know the true circumstances are afflicted with a fantastic illness that literally forces them to yell out the truth?

And neither of the two have the werewithal to even send Sayoi a text saying "We're not dating, it was a big misunderstanding that we were about to explain before the author blew up the world around us because she was about to run out of conflict and panicked"? I find that hard to believe. If the next chapter begins with anything but Sayoi saying to Hiyama "Ok so my sister explained how it was a big misunderstanding and I apologize for getting you involved in all those rumors" then there'll be cause for complaint.

Here I go, trying to discuss the actual manga and enjoy it on its own merits. Fuck me, right?

"Ok so my sister explained how it was a big misunderstanding and I apologize for getting you involved in all those rumors" then there'll be cause for complaint.

Oh boy
lol. Exactly what happened!

Fed-Kun's army
This was the greatest confession blocker in existence of confession blockers! I cheered, yelled and clapped while reading this! HARUSHION! HARUSHION!

@GoldenGummy @SquigglesJP the weight of his love? more like the weight of his FANATISM! he craycray. (and I'm not better than him, Satsuki is f-wording awesome!)

Hmmm..looks like it's still not yuri. I'll come back when it became one. Chapter 60 maybe? Not interested in anything aside yuri/shoujo ai. But seriously, people reporting this are immature.

It’s be that her memory could be Tied in with them being together in a incest relationship, and ‘something’ happen while they were together and had a huge turn of events, that makes her lose her memories and Sayoi to regret everything that had happened between them.

That’s mine guess

Despite no yuri so far but I'm sooooo invested in this story. The story is great. Thank you for release so many chapters! It makes my week!

Idk why people are reporting this I havent drop this but why are u guys reporting this? no need to report this just drop it and @Kellmt999 i kinda agree with you

Dex-chan lover
@Kellmt999 tbh we can't do much until they introduce the other girl during their flashback this one to be specific they were holding hands and stuff

d3VSMBu.png

people doesn't seem to notice this part pretty sure she's the main cause or at least has a major part in it if you think about
it could be the reason why all the photos are gone is because pink hair girl are always in the photos cause they are really close white hair sister obviously lost all her memories about the other girl.
on the plus side she could be the reason for the GL tag

in anime standards pink hair=yandere

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 if i'm not mistaking, she is most likely the reason why she lost her voice, so it can be but no thanks, going back with someone who broke you isn't a good idea

@CannibalShinobi Can you grow the fuck up and stop acting like a petulant child? The Japanese publisher lists this as Girls Love. If that isn't good enough for you, maybe you should head over there and complain to them.

Harushion takes absolutely fucking forever to get to anything romantic. Even Ouji-sama Nante Iranai took dozens upon dozens of chapters to get to anything even remotely resembling shoujo ai. The only difference there is that the ship was more obvious from the get go. Something being shoujo ai/yuri/GL doesn't mean that there can't be likable male characters or male rivals. On top of that, because of Harushion's slow plot pace, we're only just now getting to what the main concept behind this story even is. Just because the set up for the main plot includes a male rival for Sayoi's affections being a good, genuinely likable character who's getting a decent amount of screentime, does not mean that the end result will not be GL. You may think it's misleading to have a shoujo ai/yuri tag when the current set up for the plot is all het, but it's even more misleading to claim this is just het romance, because the beginning has some het hijinks, when the end result will be GL. Why do I know it will be GL? Because the goddamn publisher says it is.

If you need more in your face GL, go find it, and stop harassing the team translating this one.

Users who are viewing this thread