Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 3 - Gratitude

Dex-chan lover
Good grief, they're only three chapters in and the author has an absolute top tier Yuri work under her belt that culminates in an honest-to-goodness two-white-dresses same-sex wedding. Have a little faith, she's earned it!

Re: Twincest aspect - honestly, when it comes to same-sex love where there is no prospect of childbirth (and therefore birth defects), I don't actually have a problem with it.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, I don’t see an incest tag, so it’s possible that the main two get with other girls, or one does and the other doesn’t. However, in Ouji-Sama, there wasn’t a yuri tag until the last slog, so it’s possible the author is just hiding it for a reveal later. Either way, Harushion has earned my readership! I’m along for the ride on this one too!

Chill out everyone the true battle hasn't yet started...this is just like a pinch among the sea of information...I know that pretty much everyone here think this is bait and even if it's Yuri, it's likely to be almost impossible since they both are sister moreover twin...but, you'll never know...well I really am done with almost every romance anime related stuffs...thanks to white album 2, then grancrest senki, and others...but special thanks to kuttsukiboshi...it was killing me to the very core, at that time i was so done with those type of anime with mc=male being like lucky with female, fan services, and sh*ts...I was suprised too since those was my favorite before...but meh I can see much why did that happen

Thanks to that trauma and some other traumas irl too I'm in way to be complete SINGLE FOREVER and I'm the one that planned to be like that and I won't complain 'bout the past

Oh, this is interesting
I really want to know why it has a yuri tag

Twins? Sisters? Twincest? Who cares! As long as there is a chemistry, immediately ship it.. Besides, after reading the utter ridiculous latter chapters of usagi drop, this morally questionable yuri is a blessing.

He doesnt seem to be a bad person, He's kinda cute, but I came here for girls! Maybe its gonna be love triangle and then twincest in the end?

Dex-chan lover
Saw someone last chapter talking about there better be a good reason she is so overprotective. I'm just gonna say that hair in the chocolate is a good enough reason.

Dex-chan lover
soooo megane-chan likes the redhead, "because she (probably) saw him trip her molester" then? and she had to "confront" the girls about being close to him? 🧐

Users who are viewing this thread