Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 4 - Important Feelings

Power Uploader
Hasta la vista, boys!
o4U2r9R.jpg

Probably gonna drop it if its yuri bait its starting to get annoying πŸ˜”πŸ™

Dex-chan lover
Hi, I'm your local gun dealer!
ARs, SMGs, MGs, etc... I have everything!
Feel free to pick anything you want!

Dex-chan lover
I really don't know what to think with that one. It's really tag as GL where it's published, we have 2 females leads BUT 1. they're twins (not that it stop some authors before) and 2. The inclusion of the male lead who love one of the female one. I really don't know how Harushion-sensei when to play this one but i hope it wasn't tag as GL because its last work was GL.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt when sayoi was telling that they went their own way, we could see satsuki hand holding another girl and maybe she was the reason of her lost voice.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
JFC guys, it's chapter 4! Ouji-sama was 190+ chapters of "are they finally together?" they didn't even
kiss until like 3/4 in
. This series may be as long as that one, calm tf down.

Reaction to the chapter
:D
:D
:0
:mad:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapters, I think something must have happened with the red haired glasses-san that broke Satsuki's heart or gave her a yuri stroke, hey the series Protagonist and Rival prove those happen, and that led to her being unable to speak except her pent up feelings. ...Still I loved the scene near the end there with Satsuki at the end there dealing with some sibling induced gay panic it was fun.

Group Leader
@Richman Except, Ouji-sama Nante Iranai does not have a male lead and pretty much just revolving between the 2 femc.

"I LOVE YOU" You say but what kind of love πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜΅ Dumn it!!! IM GOING CRAZY WHAT'S GOING ON?! CAN YOU MAKE IT CLEAR SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ€―
DON'T YOU DARE TO MAKE IT A YURI BAIT πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

THANKYOU TRANSLATOR SAN I MEAN SQUIGGLESJP 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Aile
You may be right, but still, it's too early to call imo.

Fed-Kun's army
yuri baiting hard so far :/

feels like this got the GL cause of the author's past work, and it's not actually GL

With every new chapter, I see less and less yuri/shoujo ai in the future of this comic. Don't get me wrong, I loved Ouji-sama, but omg so many chapters for so little gay. Very prob I'll drop it if it's het :/

Users who are viewing this thread