Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 5 - God

Power Uploader
1mi4VX4.jpg

Power Uploader
P.s. Who is that in the pic I posted? I'm assuming it's a character from a Game?

And wtf this comment, even in the announcement of the series it was written that it would be GL so wtf??

Power Uploader
@KatsuroTR Ohhh you're right! it does look like it! Thankies xD

I'm guessing people were traumatized with yuri bait they've read ( do they exist? I mean if the author/publisher tags it as Yuri, it SHOULD be yuri... right? Guess I've not read enough xD )

@SquigglesJP
I read many yuri series and some showed the girl x girl relationship at the end of the series, for now we have released 5 chapters from 14 right? So here it might be like ouij xD

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ohhhh, my blood is boiling, I want to enter this world so that I can get beaten by 3 guys at once because I'm weak knock out every single one of them!!

@SquigglesJP
That's the Doom Slayer from... Doom xd.

I know that the Shoujo Ai is going to disappear eventually, but it did help me to recognize yuri from GL, that way I could lower my expectatives and not scream "where's the yuri!".

Power Uploader
@Richman Fumu fumu... Doom... what a name for a person xD

I'm just gonna sit here, relax, and enjoy the story, cuteness, and whatever Harushion's gonna offer me!

Staff
Super Moderator
@SquigglesJP
Well, I think he doesn't have a name, Doom Slayer is more like his title.

Every time I see this new series and that other one Thelilwitch is doing, I think of cake.

Dex-chan lover
@KatsuroTR true but a male lead doesn’t exist on those series if there is a male lead he’s usually an asshole and has 0 chance anyway they are for the drama or gag and isn’t really a main character but just a side character.

My guess is white hair girl likes the sister(thus tag as GL) but black hair will end up with red hair something about freeing her from responsibility and white hair will stand up for herself and sister should find her own happiness ending kind of thing.

Idk or maybe there will be another girl and that girl will be the reason for GL there are 2 girls who will be showing up more often but the potential for their yuri is low the twintail glasses girl(obviously will like the male lead) and the flashback orange hair glasses girl(the one who made white hair sister mute I mean she’s the only one colored besides the sisters in the flashback so pretty sure she did the bullying)

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP

Doom isn't a game that takes itself seriously like for example Halo does. It's a game that knows people just wanna mindlessly relieve some stress through gratituous violence and gore, throwing all their anger piled up in their real lives against demons. So actually giving a name to a character that couldn't be better defined than by their doomslaying it's unnecessary from a gamedev's POV.

The game even makes jokes about how the plot doesn't matter at all and it's just a justification for BLOOD AND TEARS. andiloveit

TOO MUCH TEXT; DIDN'T READ: Doomslayer is so metal he doesn't need a name

PD: Also, about the ML thingy. I would be mad if he wasn't a freaking cinnamon roll. But as he is, I'm just enjoying the ride. LET'S WELCOME THE DORAMA.

@Richman

Do you mean Cake or Caek?

Same pronunciation, two different things.

Power Uploader
@Raknasuu Ohhhhh... thank you for the insight! I didn't play the game so I assumed it was one of those fps game with story in it xD

@Richman What Raknasuu said. Is it Cake... or "Caek"...? xD

Staff
Super Moderator
@Raknasuu @SquigglesJP

Cake the pastry, delicious cake, especially chocolate cake! It's probably the colors that look so tasty, why did my favorite cake shop had to close! :(

Uwaaa so that's how Satsuki got into this situation...

What a bunch of Morons khekhe, well tho they're looking tough like that, you'll be surprised what kind of faces they would make when they lose their allies/friends..

Khukhukhu

KuHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Phiuh

Aight, lemme grab my bat first. It's time to exterminate some trashes

Hiahahaha

Power Uploader
@Richman Rip Richman's fav cake shop :< This is all Corona's fault! ( jk. it might not have been )

@X-117017 Don't forget to add Fire Attribute to your bat! Gotto hit them in their Weaknesses!

Staff
Super Moderator
Rip Richman's fav cake shop :< This is all Corona's fault! ( jk. it might not have been )
No, it definitely was.

Dex-chan lover
Probably yuri, only at the end though. Just like ouji-sama nante iranai

Users who are viewing this thread