Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 6 - Taking A Turn For The Worse

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they're Nobara and Yukino grand-grandaugther!! ?
Btw... did I just saw SATSUKI 'S COLLECTING CELL-PHONES!???
Is she gonna use it to blackmailed them??? XD

@Machaka22 maybe to be together with her sis?? 😏 so Sayoi will protect her... all the time!.

Dex-chan lover
@Kakai910

The tag is probably there because Satsuki likes her sister. But I don't think the ending is gonna be yuri. The main relationship is between the guy and Sayoi.

Power Uploader
@Mashii52 You sure you didn't fire your rifles? 'cause I could've sworn I saw smoke still coming out of them as you whip them back into that Guitar Case

@Epicredeemer Explains how she got out of all those "Incidents" xD

@NIPHY FOR BLACKMAILING PURPOSES?! N-No way... right?!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I should have seen this development coming but I seriously didn't. I thought this was gonna be a typical Damsel in Distress situation but instead it was more of a Play-Along Prisoner who is Mugging the Monster which is cool. It isn't something I expected Harushion to do.

I'm vert interested to see what she has to say about this because Beneath the Mask she seems to be either a Killer Rabbit or a Badass Adorable but either way I think Beware the Quiet Ones is pretty appropriate here.

Also based on how both sisters are acting, I assume that Sayoi doesn't know that Satsuki knows how to fight. I'm interested to see how this turns out since the guy is now the Secret Keeper.

What else are civilians but test subjects for weaponry, super soldiers, and secretly violent mutes? Oh and also ingredients for soup, just like babushka used to make.

Okay! I DID NOT see this one comming!

You know what else I don't see it comming? THE YURI! WHERE IS IT?

Dex-chan lover
This story is an infinite chain of twists and turns, like a Moebius pretzel!

I have no idea how people are making predictions about future plot development in full confidence.

@SquigglesJP I don't know if you're still looking for the sauce of the anime girl from the credits, but it's a vtuber. Here's a link to their Twitter
https://twitter.com/gawrgura

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP ...you know what? I actually have no idea
I was so mad that my body started to act on it's own... So I may or may not have shot without even knowing

Wait what???...I was start panicking when that animal touched her face but then she was just out nowhere pulling out some pro movement and stuffs

WOW

Users who are viewing this thread