Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro

I can properly say I'm really loving Harushion and their stories, bless squiggles for translating

This seems good so far, however the yuri part is a bit questionable atm. I'm afraid if it's not Yuri, it'll feel ntr-ish

Dex-chan lover
We're SAFE! this ain't got Shoujo tag on them... for now... hope it 'll won't even in the future!!!!
PROTECT THE SHIPPP!!!!

Dex-chan lover
reminds me of shugo chara. a tinier persona that speaks for you
also as far as I'm concerned, the twins have a sisterly relationship. she is very concerned for her mute sister and she's adopted misogynistic behavior but that's about it. there's potential for yuri, and a male love interest has shown up already

Definitely one of my top plan to read, but am gonna wait due to a male lead being in the description... reading a yuri then finding out one of the main females in a yuri ends up with the male lead instead of the other female lead is the worst feeling ever for me~

Iā€™m caught up on the raws. Spoiler tagged for a reason, click with caution.

It doesnā€™t seem like yuri/shoujo ai to me, but the mangaka did tag it under the GL genre, so who knows...... Hiyama obviously likes Sayoi, and Satsuki is currently cheering them on. There also seems to be a misunderstanding and people now believe that Satsuki and Hiyama are dating. As somebody who picked this up for the GL/yuri, Iā€™m skeptical of where this is going to go.

The author itself tagged it as GL so I'm putting my faith to the author. But somehow when I first read it. It's not really yuriish? šŸ˜‚ Damn. What's with this.

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh another series were the yuri will only be subtext for 95% of the time and only at the very end something might happen?

Like at least Ouji-sama was in a all-girls school but wtf is going on here?

Users who are viewing this thread