Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro

am i the only one who dont mind a male character? i was originally disappointed in the lack of yuri, but i kinda ship redhead boy and black-haired girl.

This could be end up pretty badly for my heart haha, wow hopefully I'll get sugar instead of another salt in my life sadge.

Edit: THIS IS JUST AN ASSUMPTION
after I compared the tags between this and the previous work, Ouji-sama nante Iranai. I think there would be a MxF relationship here. reason?
1. Tho both works has GL in it but the big difference here is instead of Lily they tagged it as a Love instead. (Lily often used to refers to GxG, while Love is likely to be in general)
2. Just as some of you assumed that this might be some Yuri bait, with this much of information...meh that's wrong. The Yuri would be surely be the main course while we'll get to see some hetero relationship just like the previous work.
3. So doesn't make the first point means nothing then?...no there's a chance that the main character would have a relationship with the other opposite sex MC (in this case it will be the "why the F this chemistry is here?" that makes everyone wanted to quit) or either the love from the red haired guy end up being fruitless.
4. But most importantly
I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ALL HATE YURI BAIT BUT PLEASE JUST CALM DOWN, I KNOW IT REALLY WELL TOO, I KINDA RISKED MY WOUND WITH ANOTHER SALT FOR SURE. WHENEVER I READ EVERY NEW CHAPTER OF THIS, I CAN'T HELP BUT TO THINK ABOUT UGGGHH THIS IS WAY TO PROBLEMATIC HUH, I KNOW MYSELF REALLY WELL THAT THIS MIGHT BE A BAD IDEA SINCE EVER SINCE...I ALWAYS FILTERED MY CONTENT AND LIMITED IT TO SOME CERTAIN GENRES--- aight i better stop.

Note: I don't think this would be a Yuri bait, PLEASE WAIT PATIENTLY EVERYONE

Fed-Kun's army
If the GL here is incestuous, if there even in fact is any GL at all, please tag it sooner rather than later.
As it stands, this doesn't seem worth the risk of emotionally investing in it at all.

the story is good regardless if its het or not. I would be sad, but I think the concept, the art, and the characters more than make up for it. I'm invested in this series no matter what, thank you for giving us good content!!

The raws has the GL tag in it but either way I like the story, so idk if you guys wanna complain just drop the manga

Dex-chan lover
Finished 8 chapters... Still not sure. Maybe yuri incest ... I'll wait 10+ more chapters and then continue
Satsuki love Onee (and have some dark(?) secrets ), but ready to give her to Hiyama, only if she will be happy and do not feel guilty . So I hope it will be yuri incest, don't see other opportunity

Group Leader
The manga is tagged as yuri (GL) in the official raws, so there'll be yuri

works of Harushion-sensei remind me of my babies YukiNoba (๑>ᴗ<๑)
though im reading a lot of doubts here, im gonna put my faith on Harushion..
gonna wait for more chaps..bookmarking....

SquigglesJP in the house again... (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Dex-chan lover
I will be honest. Get ride of the Yuri Tag for the time being and just keep the Shoujo-ai because of the GL tag in the raws. Honestly so far, there is no sign at all about the manga being Yuri at all beside the tag in the raws. You can put it back as soon as concrete evidence of actual Yuri are shown but as for know, it feel mostly like a bait.

Looking forward to read it from the start to the very end just like Ouji-sama❤
Everyone just go with the flow you'll enjoy it sm I'm sure of it,btw it might take a slow start
Love ur works
Oh and these lil memes u put in the end of every chapter I love them sm ^^

In my opinion this just feels like your average romcom with unique characters, never going anywhere. The whole [voice] as a gimmick is annoying, at least in split lover they are human, not these dull miniature humans that will probably speak in a high pitch voice. If you enjoy these kinds of stuff you'll probably enjoy it, just not for me 5/10

Dex-chan lover
Just finished the 8 chapters released and I now see that everyone's talking about yuri, which is fine but not my thing, and even potentially incest?! (big no-no)
If there's gonna be yuri/incest later please add the tags, sucks to read a manga that turns out to be a different genre than first expected

I'd be fine with reading a Sayoi+Hiyama and Satsuki+other girl story though

Looks like the manga had the "yuri" and "shoujo ai" tags removed. I have suspicions that the story may have acquired those tags based solely on the last work the author created, which was largely focused on yuri. Unless they haven't introduced the FL or the boy is actually trans, I doubt this will turn into a yuri story, unless the younger sister gets with a girl we've yet to meet. (I doubt the sisters will get together)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah kinda expected those tags to be removed tbh. At least they did it 8 chapters in and not like 50 chapters in like Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu did.

Users who are viewing this thread