Usogui - Vol. 10 Ch. 104 - Purpose in Life

Double-page supporter
Fun arc but it doesn't really make sense that just touching the paper lets usogi know that this specific paper and ink can be covertly disrupted with a white eraser.
I'm also still entirely confused as to why yukiide's life was on the line for that bet, usogui didn't specify that as a bet condition that I saw.

Dex-chan lover
@marcyvq Yukiide's life was on the line because Baku's memories of that day that he lost to the leader were transferred over to him when he won the second game. So all of Baku's actions on that day were taken by Yukiide, including losing the bet with the leader. So rather than Baku losing and not having his life collected, it is as if Yukkiide was the one who lost everything and didn't have his life collected.

Contributor
If you have trouble understanding what's the bet about, think of it as just betting on shifting responsibly. It's basically this.

Dex-chan lover
something i don't understand entirely, and it might be a problem with the translation, kadokura says that he WON'T collect the date on 2001, but if he doesn't then baku is still the one that lost the surpassing the leader game, i think he means he won't collect it back to baku?

I don't understand why Kadoruka was collecting the life of yukide because yeah, he is now the one who lost to the leader but maybe, I was misreading but did the leader order to take his life ?

Dex-chan lover
Touya judged to collect the life of the one with the StL memory right after the game ends, but since that memory and everything on that day was taken by Yukiide, its him whose life will be confiscated instead of Baku

Double-page supporter
Fun arc but it doesn't really make sense that just touching the paper lets usogi know that this specific paper and ink can be covertly disrupted with a white eraser.
I'm also still entirely confused as to why yukiide's life was on the line for that bet, usogui didn't specify that as a bet condition that I saw.
Yukiide takes on the debt of losing surpassing the leader

Users who are viewing this thread