Usogui - Vol. 24 Ch. 263 - The Final Decision

Dex-chan lover
Tbf I thought it was 10 as well before he showed the beads...but would I have said 9 after seeing them?

Leo really likes Marco like when he was falling he didn't help him because of the retina scan, he really helped him because he didn't want Marco to die.

Dex-chan lover
I think she would have shot Satoru regardless to get back at him for deceiving her and causing Hyougo's death

i don't understand, why would sutegama guess usogui's beads to be 10 when the first guess usogui made in the dotty was 10. was there a possibility of having 0 beads in the dotty game? or is it just that at the end sutegama stopped thinking or something seeing he all about survival at that point and his basic instincts were only working. That whatever he sees, is definitely wrong and the truth is warped up in some kind of way. Please someone explain why would sutegama think usogui has 10 beads? have i missed something here?
Sutegama probably has zero trust in anything or anyone, and believes that everyone is always lying unless they cannot. That's why he believed that Baku didn't have 9 beads like he showed Ranko - i.e. that it's also another bluff; he cannot comprehend Baku actually giving true information to a potential enemy.

That's also why Ranko said Sutegama wasn't a "gambler"; Baku took the gamble of leaking real information to his enemies in order to make them his allies, whereas Sutegama always kept his cards close to himslef and only ever plays if he deems that he has absolutely no chance of losing.

Anyway, this whole arc was absolutely nuts with how bonkers all the mind games were, yet everything all fell so naturally in place once the tricks were revealed. Can't wait to see the epic showdown between the referees.

Users who are viewing this thread