Usogui - Vol. 30 Ch. 324 - Invitation Go

Dex-chan lover
Fantastic batch, can't wait for the next one <chew>

Thanks Team Duwang.

Edit: I rescind my opinion, Caracal and Voja are alive, just 'cause this manga lol.

Dex-chan lover
Kadokura is alive what the fuck. If anything Minowa caused incredible long-lasting damage by destroying his pompadour forever.

Also nice eyebrows there, Vincent.

Also will the hype ever stop? Jesus.

Aggregator gang
Is the Symbol on the Referee's eyepatch Kakerou's symbol? Cause it looks the same as the Symbol that appears with the Chapter Titles

Damn I'm fucking hype for the next Chapters

Thanks for the batch Team Duwang!

Edit - Wait, wasn't that one old man the #2 Referee before...

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, Kadokura is alive!! He was my favorite referee by far. I can't believe he survived the labyrinth. And it looks like he moved up on the referee ladder too.

Thank you for the hard work on this batch.

Dex-chan lover
KADOKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm so happy he's back. Already missing the pompadour though. His facial expressions are still there though.
@LuffyKun Yeah, I think Nowa was the number 2. But maybe the rankings changed since Tatsuki died.

Ideal leader reveal! Hype.

What a chapter, based Kadokura back, Marco fine AF and the reveal of ideal's leader, thank you so much for the quality as always Duwang

Double-page supporter
@LuffyKun @299792458 Yakou was #2. Nowa is #1. Presumably with Yakou moving to 0, #2 was vacant. Not sure exactly how Kadokura got promoted but maybe it was awarded to him after surviving Minowa.

@Doomroar Kadokura likes laughing at people when they're weak or in a compromising/embarassing position, the panels before he smiles imply Marco's balls shrink upon seeing him so he laughs.

Like this: https://mangadex.org/chapter/465383/16

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks so much for the chapter/batch!
I like how ominous Kadokura is in the beginning. Is he trying to scare them?

@BossCrab
I think that for a while everyone assumed Kadokura wouldn't make it, so they gave his number (16) to Nanpou. And when he recovered he didn't have a number, so they just gave him whatever was available.

Dex-chan lover
So.... Why is Kadokura specifically coming to get Kaji? While I'm happy he's alive, feels like he shouldn't be. Then again that guy who got his neck snapped is still walking around so this isn't much worse or anything.

Hachina's reaction to Baku's phone ringing right when he makes the call was hilarious. Is this the beginnings of a Gamble Royale with the 3 of them? That'd be one hell of a match. Can Leader actually have typical Kakerou gambles aside from StL though? I'd imagine not.

Double-page supporter
@Veshv I don't see why he couldn't. He was able to gamble on the missile launch with Baku during the Hangman arc, right?

Dex-chan lover
@BossCrab
Well that wasn't exactly a Kakerou gamble, though. I mean in the sense of a gamble overseen by Kakerou, like the tower match or hangman itself. That said, if Hachina can get away with the referee not recognizing him, or a referee who wants to see the match, he'll probably be able to have a gamble.

@Ghetsis
I'm surprised No. 2 would be open to be honest, since Taka and Beirut egg Chief should have joined Kakerou as well. Maybe they had a duel over it and Kadokura managed to win? I don't really know how Kadokura was gifted No. 2, but it'll be exciting to see him referee a match once more.

Dex-chan lover
@Veshv I think the PFD was swept into the ACIA, which was supposed to be Kakerou's policing organization separate from their game referee system.

However, now that the ranking system was given meaning again, I'm not sure why they didn't all just move up a number, but I guess that's just how their system works. The numbers are kinda meaningful and if he was really unworthy as #2, he could/would have lost it quickly.

We should get a sight of what happened after he 'died'. We have to see some kind of aftermath after their leader went missing after all.

Users who are viewing this thread