Usogui - Vol. 32 Ch. 346 - The Deciding Match In Protoporos

Fed-Kun's army
Damn.
It's no time to say "cheers" yet.
But it's time to reread some chapters to check if we ever saw anyone eating an apple.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha oh man I knew I recalled there was a part 2 of the match, and ofc marco is gone. Now we can really see Kaji shine

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, a mysterious slave appearing and effortlessly beating up attackers? I wonder who that could be...

conveniently at a time when the group is in need of help for the next bout at the colosseum wink wink

@saxifraga literally shown some pages before when baku's roster is presented ... it's kyara we all know.

also MF KYARA HYPEEEEEEE!

Dex-chan lover
I almost feel bad for Tsuneo, but not quite yet. He hasn't been kicked enough while he is down just yet.

If it's Kyara time in colosseum, I wonder if we'll see him fight that korean guy in this arc.

Fed-Kun's army
@saxifraga This mysterious slave is also introduced quite conveniently just before Lalo's entrance is confirmed.
For me, it's 50/50. It could be Kyara as well as another brute from Lalo's team.

And to be honest, I don't like the idea of Kyara beating up weak people like this, without even a warning.
To me, he's the type that would simply ignore them, or scare them shitless with one look filled with killing intent, like "Come at me if you want to die". Here, it somehow... lacked some classiness. So I'll be disappointed if it's really him, and not some other bad guy.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jonui "Oh, uh, I am very strong. Please don't fight me or I will clobbered you" Is this your definition of classy?

Fed-Kun's army
@nhattminhh
Haha, ok, definitely not the right word. XD (my english, again)
"Badass" should be more fitting for what I wanted to say.

The chapter is basically showing a bully who beats up weaklings. Kyara deserves something more classy badass.
Better ?

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of Badass would warn people before hitting them? Surely, you can't just convince them to leave you alone since they won't believe you are strong (which is why they pick on you anyway). Badass also doesn't talk too much, talking is a trait for a sissy or cunning people. @Jonui

Fed-Kun's army
@nhattminhh
What kind of badass? Well, this kind: https://mangadex.org/chapter/511979/15
Just one look from him, and you suddendly don't want to pick on him anymore. Buy yeah, it's pretty much a Marco-only thing. Kyara is not as peaceful.

And I may be wrong (I'm not a native speaker), but... can't you also use "badass" for a cunning character throwing cool punchlines?
I thought I could describe Baku as someone badass every time he says "you're a liar", for example. If that's not the case, I'd like to know. ^^'

I hope something very bad happens to the collesium head

Honestly this arc just has too many people to hate, the non slave players all seem like absolute assholes that should burn with the rest of the shit island

At learning usogui you know bastard usually get put in their place

Users who are viewing this thread