Usogui - Vol. 33 Ch. 354 - Advantage Or Negligence

@KeepTheFeather I guess he wasn't planning on the developers scouting Robert, but from what I can tell the plan has alwasy been to kill the referee and get back on the island so it works out either way

Fed-Kun's army
Yay, the next batch has begun. As always, thank you so much Team Duwang! Very excited to see what happens next.
Douji fun fact: His catchphrase is "OK," in English.
b92913b53daa8d3b1fe2013daec51672ebe0b4d2.png

(So that is why he says it twice in that one panel).

Anyway, this was a good chapter. Using the same message for two fights. Faking that injury was a smart move. It reminds me of in Hangman, where Kyara learns that "being strong is not always the best trait." https://mangadex.org/chapter/204593/13 So Kyara is embodying that lesson by faking his injury, that is how I see it at least. I wonder if he still could of won without using tricks. The spread for page 12 is so bad ass! And I like that he got overexcited and had to be calmed down by Baku (and Kaji). And that Baku prevented him from killing Veronica. I think if Kyara killed Veronica, the developers would be more antagonistic toward team Baku, so that is why he made Kyara spare him.

Dex-chan lover
Page 12 is absolutely gorgeous, goddamn.

@KeepTheFeather
I'd say becoming part of the dev team is actually extremely beneficial to Robert K's goals anyway. He can most likely access the internet if he's part of them after all, on top of getting Kakerou off his back.

Robert K shooting blood from his eye socket was off-putting. Are humans even capable of that? I know there's a lizard that can.

Double-page supporter
UNITED STATE OF SMAAAAASSSSHH!!!

I'm sorry, but the double page of Kyara readying to punch and then the next page is just that good. 😁

Dex-chan lover
Makes me think of the Usogui version of that Hajime no Ippo moment.

Double-page supporter
We all know whats going to be posted in all the OPT's now.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. I felt Berserk vibes from that double page.
That was fucking awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man he is back in form with spreads and everything!

And he is using trickery now, does that count as character development?

Users who are viewing this thread