Usogui - Vol. 33 Ch. 361 - The Fallen Fortress

Dex-chan lover
This was a great chapter!

1. Midara being a gamer is funny but makes a lot of sense. He chose a game that he would be knowledgeable in since he is the referee. I think he might also had interest in favoring Leader since his game makes it very easy for both Lalo and Usogui to lose.
2. FINALLY a name for Funeral Chief Division! Looking back on the previous chapters, it was clear it was him who was with Leader.
3. Leader got a Runescape gf. Truly a man of principles.
4. That easy invasion over the game going to shit. And now probably an actual boss for Kaji and Champ.

Dex-chan lover
Midara really was a gamer! He also seems to be talking to the other players about the referees, considering Yakou was brought up. That guy is so dead if Yakou actually recovered enough to attend the Ban though.

Seems the Chief of the Funeral division was in fact the referee in charge of Hal. Kind of ironic since they met so many years ago, and Midara couldn't have known that.

The Shoudo alert means it's not someone related to Lalo's team? That means Hal showed up randomly to the fortress, or someone unrelated to the Ban.

Fed-Kun's army
I had been really looking forward to this chapter, thank you Team Duwang! I was really curious to see how Midara/Damien's title, "Yuuutsu no Mahoutsukai," would be translated. "Gloomy Magician" is fucking great (I kept calling him Depression Wizard...). And Midara's gamer friends saying "brofist" made me laugh. Also Midara talks about his co-workers to his online friends and I love that. Also, how did his gamer buddies recognize him, do the game avatars look like how they look in real life or has Midara posted selfies (he doesn't seem like the type to do that though), or did they meet offline at some point? Who cares about figuring out the character's strategies, these are the questions we need answers to (joking of course).

Midara wanting to keep everyone else in the dark regarding Hal's identity is hilarious. And yay for Egg Chief's name reveal and a new character! I wonder what Hal's strategy is. Using his strength to protect/gain the trust of a high level player was a good move.
Really hyped for the next chapter/volume.!!

Dex-chan lover
@Ghetsis
I might be getting wooshed here, but isnt' it because Midara has been on OffProto, the island itself, before? Otherwise I'm not sure where his several hundred thousand Bios came from. Daiba doesn't seem cooperative enough to just give away Bios to the referees considering part of his demands was that they be treated like players.

If Hal's plan is to make Nobuku, this girl, the King of Shoudo, he may have specifically targeted her by forcing the outlaws to attack and making himself appear a savior. Too early to tell if that was his goal though, since literally all we know is he found someone from Shoudo to ally with. Also, how the hell did he get Balut eggs (those are the fetus eggs, right) on the island for Takumi?

Dex-chan lover
@Ghetsis Under more formal circumstances "Gloomy Magician" is probably better, but don't think that "Depression Wizard" isn't pretty fucking great.

MARCO IS ATTACKING TOO FAST FOR THE ENEMY TO EVEN REACT
xd

Users who are viewing this thread