Usogui - Vol. 34 Ch. 363 - Instigating Each Other

So on Page one the developer says there are 7 attackers from Tipa. We have Kaji, Marco, Champ, Ryussei, Kadokura, and the one Floyd is using as bait, so who is the seventh? Does Marco have his own referee that we haven't met yet or maybe Baku/Kyara are hiding somewhere or did I miss someone

Dex-chan lover
@spence7865
Should be Marco's ref, whoever that is. I don't think we're going to see them for now though, but each player should have a referee watching over them. Personally I think Amen is his referee.

@RapidLord
I think it makes sense if Floyd were specifically from Kaji's childhood, when he was just a kid trying to get his father's approval. Course, with the way the word Daddy is used now, it's not silly to assume something else.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bakugomorou
(If you aren't aware) in the original he calls himself "papa." Which I think has the same connotations as "daddy," (as in its mostly used by children and has sexual connotations when used by adults). (I could be wrong though). When I read it I also translated it as "daddy."

I took Floyd's comments as him flirting with Kaji, but in like a derogatory/mocking way. So I think him calling himself "papa/daddy," was supposed to sound sexual, but it also relates to Kaji's childhood and how he never had a real father figure (as him mother was slept around with multiple men).

Users who are viewing this thread