Usogui - Vol. 36 Ch. 387 - Reward Of "Violence"

Dex-chan lover
I guess I was absolutely wrong about Kyara not getting killed off. That boulder to the head really must have been too much for him in the end.

someone spoil the raws for me in pm, i really need to know if our boy kyara is ok

Group Leader
@demondiary he's 100% dead. lots of ppl probably had the same question as you and doubted if he actually died when the manga was releasing in japan, so the author actually intentionally later on showed the corpse in various states of decay to squash that speculation

https://imgur.com/a/jHDVdkg

caption here says kyara-dead

also here is dead bloated decaying kyara

https://imgur.com/a/UQPaVcO

spoilers above

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter, but my heart is Utterly Crushed. Don't think I'll be able to feel happy ever again now...
The whole fake antidote thing from last chapter kinda confused me, but now I'm pretty sure it being fake was a lie so Bandai wouldn't have a reason to step on/destroy it like he was going to. So Kyara died from his wounds and not from the poison, right? (I'd be pretty pissed if it was the poison that got him, but it being his injuries seems to be most likely)

God, this chapter was so sad. "Every player has the right to quit the game [die]." 😢😭
based on him thinking "not yet..." he wasn't ready to go, but he must of realized his time was coming up. His last moments were so beautiful and powerful. With all the past Kyaras seeing him before walking away. And especially with kid Kyara closing his eye ): At least he looks peaceful on page 15, dude deserves a long rest...

And then Mitaka is too late and finds him like just after he passed. And she looks so distraught ): Despite calling him "shitty brat" and saying that she should of killed him previously, she really cared for Kyara (like how when Bandai is throwing the pill toward the cliff and she gets worried that neither of them (mostly worried about Kyara though) will be able to get it). She knew that if Kyara continued fighting he would end up like he did, which is why she tries to get him to quit when Kyara was younger. And Mitaka is aware that she herself also shares the same fate of dying a horrible death (referenced by the end of the previous chapter). (Kyara was also aware of his fate, as mentioned in 173.)
The chapter's end is especially sad because Baku looks so happy since he believes Kyara is still alive ): Baku may be a devil, but his friends/allies are very important to him, so I don't know how he'll handle learning that Kyara died for him... Baku definitely won't let Kyara's sacrifice be in vain though.

Dex-chan lover
That page of the match results reminds me of the line "It's a terrible day for rain."

R.I.P. Kyara, you were an absolute beast right to the end.

@Ghetsis

Basically from the smirk Hana had, Bandai believed that the pill was a fake. It was actually real the entire time but Bandai tricked himself into believing the pill wasn't real. Hana never said anything about the pill until Bandai lost focus from the hat.

Double-page supporter
😢

---
@johan23 @299792458
This batch will end at 390. We'll have another super batch shortly after; our translators have been working very hard!

---
@Ghetsis
Just to add to the Bandai thing (I was confused too), I believe him going for the pill would've costed him getting hit by Mitaka afterwards, so that's why he doesn't bother with the pill after believing that it's fake.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamnit. And I was so happy to see Kyara winning the fight and thinking he avoided the death flags 😢

Poor Baku, Kyara was his first ally as well 😭

Edit: Btw Baku's plan to just get the high-class players off the island was genius. The whole time I was thinking how Baku will bribe or gamble with the high-class players to get them on his side but I guess the simplest answer is the best solution.

Thank you catx3 and the whole team duwang for the great work. PS: hated reading the chapters on reddit these last days since you would get insta spoiled by the comments before clicking the link.

Double-page supporter
Legendary way to go out. So sad, but awesome. Really great way to end his character arc and underscore his relationship with Baku and how far he's come.

Until the end, he was truly the one who kills.

Users who are viewing this thread