Usogui - Vol. 38 Ch. 414 - The Man Made Of Lethal Weapons

Dex-chan lover
Bai Long being hyped up as a Kyara/Tatsuki level fighter, oh my~!

Ikon's line about a woman not being able to beat this guy seems odd? Is there some context about the line that didn't carry over in translation or is he just saying it to force Amen out of the fight fast?

To me, the line about not wanting to hold back against a woman anymore confirms Ying is a woman. That or Ying is a total red herring that we're focusing too much on, we'll find out soon enough.

if Bai Long at Kyara/Tatsuki level then the only that can fight him right now is Marco or maybe Yakou

So during the flashback, where bai long fights the funeral division guy when he's first introduced, bai long loses one of his eyeballs, shouldnt he not have it here too?

@KeepTheFeather that was fake bai long (white dragon), even the bai long that nowa defeat was also a fake but with same alias bai long (hundred dragon) , this one is the real legendary bai long (hundred dragon), said too legendary that many assasins try to impersonate his name

Contributor
Oh man, now even Ikon is gone. I knew Bai Long couldn't be defeated so easily, but Sako Toshio really stepped up the body count.

And it looks like Bai Long not only realigned his own bones, but he also set a fire by sparking the buttons on his coat. This guy really is a monster.

Dex-chan lover
@catx3 holy smokes, thanks for the update.

I could use some 'confirmed' kills, not this ambiguous stuff - especially for the referees which seem to be given special treatment (as opposed to Caracal & Voja).
Yakou-Bai Long clash is going to be great.

@Veshv Ying=Taka theory picking up steam. If he can blow fire, she can flick bullets lol.

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to believe that Ikon got killed, Bai Long's mind games are too much.

Dex-chan lover
so nanpou is confirmed dead, now ikon... kyara too..... :(

who's next? will amen survive her poison (assuming that's what Bai Long used)...?

Dex-chan lover
The fuck, two referees dead already? That's some record here.

For some reason I also like that Bai Long is shown to be extremely dangerous but not completely perfect (he got a bone shattered by a developer and Ikon damaged his jaw). It really gives the feel of a very experienced old assassin just starting his decay.

Which might have him face Yakkou. I mean Yakkou is younger but he was also fearing that he would lose his prime before being zero.

Users who are viewing this thread