Usogui - Vol. 39 Ch. 419 - Each One's Nightmare

Dex-chan lover
So Hana really was Ying after all. Interesting that her surname is what led to the title of Ying. Bai Long's nightmare being that Hana cannot defeat him is an interesting one.

Seems this scene is something of a flash forward too. Baku was the first to come to and he's already outside of the house. Wonder what happened to make him throw a chainsaw into the house though.

By the way, it's "An Ear", rather than "A Ear" @a2j04vm0 . As ever, thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure Baku's will be the most fucked up one. We called the Taka thing, now I want to seen them reuniting. Agree with Veshv in that is weird the nightmare included her giving up on defeating him.

On another note, that move of sacrificing a guy to fuck up Yakkou was so cool, but so fucking wasteful.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a minute... WAIT A FKING MINUTE... Is that the old police lady when she was young? Holy shit, no wonder Kyara is so fking strong. His teacher is someone who beat Bai Long when he was at his prime.

Double-page supporter
It seems Bai Long has uncanny abilities to make his opponents daydream of a nightmare. I mean, it happened too with Amen.

I think the words "Usogui's nightmare" are shown after he's already woken up, which might mean that his "nightmare" is the situation that's already happening right now, in real life.

Contributor
Remember when Bai Long mentioned to Amen that he can no longer hold back when it comes to women because it's cost him before? Now we know why.

I know the story of Usogui relies on coincidental meetings of the strong meeting the strong to reinforce storytelling, but I love how almost every new character gets some interesting backstory. I've been loving this feeling ever since we were introduced to Kadokura.

Dex-chan lover
@Fusha
That's an interesting take on it. Maybe even the scene we saw in ch. 400 was part of that nightmare, given what Tatsuki had said this chapter.

@nhattminhh
I don't think Hana has anything to do with Kyara's strength. I do think that Hana may have watched over him, making sure Bai Long didn't go after him though.

Dex-chan lover
Aren't chainsaws kinda heavy, how could Baku have thrown it? Where the fuck did it even come from lol. Just randomly in storage, I guess.

Glad author acknowledged why his finger bullet didn't just kill Baku then and there.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. I honestly didn't expect Hana to be the legendary assassin Ying. She even got injured when fighting against Yakou and Tatsuki in the car while they escape without much damage. I really didn't think she's on the same level as Bai Long, who have the same strength as Kyara and Tatsuki. Well, considering how Nowa say that Bai Long and Ying are the top 2 assassin, I guessing that there's a huge difference between 1st and 2nd place.

Dex-chan lover
Not only is Hana on the level of Bai Long, she is the reason he no longer has testicles! that's way above him.

I don't think Baku is strong to go around yeeting chainsaws, it must be someone else, or we are still in the realm of nightmares, the fact that Bai Long can put himself into that state too is kind of hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread