Usogui - Vol. 43 Ch. 462 - Two Things Only

Aggregator gang
I think the landmine that Lalo walked into was betting in the fourth round. If he had just checked, the round would have played out, and if Baku's plan was to have Hal form an invalid hand to preserve the straight flush, Baku would have been hit with the calamity and lost 4 air-bios.

Presumably we're going to get what happened in the upper chamber soon.

@Hellsau no the landmine was calling. Baku breaking the air meter was a bluff to convince lalo that he could be reserving more air. even if Baku was saving more air I dont think that he wouldve been able to beat Lalo in an endurance match, so Lalo ended up reading Baku too far where he mightve won if he folded instead

Dex-chan lover
@Hellsau
Even if the lower level players fold, if the calamity condition is met, chances are it would still happen. That being said, why would there have been a calamity in the 4th round? The cards did not overlap.

@Lithe
If he managed to strap himself to the chair, I think Baku would die. Shion described the win condition as the opponent leaving the chair for more than 10 seconds so, they'd probably be tied to those rules.

I'm pretty sure that the "trap" was that Hal used up some cards on round 4 that were already used before on purpose (does that trigger a calamity if the opponent doesn't?)
Therefore, his final hand was a straight flush (3-4-5-6-7 = 25)

Amazing.

Finally, Ideal isn't. I wonder what will happen to Fukurou after this. Will he get terminated or not?

To be honest, even if Lalo had folded he would have lost anyways against leader's echolocation so... But probably Yakou wouldn't want to be the referee for that match so...

Double-page supporter
Come on Lalo, just find a way to strap yourself to the chair and "take a nap". It's no guarantee, but I wonder how the referees would judge it if it actually happened.

Lalo really should've just chanced it with folding. How much fake air could Baku have, it would have been its own gamble.
fr, he's probably massively superior physically. Too greedy I guess

Users who are viewing this thread