Usogui - Vol. 44 Ch. 475 - No.0 And No.2

Fed-Kun's army
Wait. Did Yakou lose? It looks like he dropped Kadokura's handkerchief. Unless Yakou already fought another referee and got their handkerchief, then he have lost. I don't believe it, Yakou would definitely put up more of a fight. He must have extra handkerchief or manage to catch Kadokura's handkerchief. Yakou is also acting too nonchalant about losing his handkerchief.

@Naiyro seems like it, He could try to take it again next chapter but ... I doubt it

Yakou couldn't do anything against his punches, it seems obvious to me that's ... this is the end of the line as refere 0 for him.

Reading it again, he definitely lost. The punch connected enough to remove the cuffings. Which would count as taking a blow. Allowing him to take the handkerchief.
Yakou lost it, but the reason Kadokura went after him was because he wants to be his sucessors since Yakou himself might not be healed enough to preside over the fight between leader and baku.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he still had the Leader's Father (I forgot the name) handkerchief who had lost in the emperor tower arc?

@RapidLord The referees have to have their own handkerchiefs since his got stolen he wont be able to compete.
As to why he is acting nonchalant ... he was expecting to lose his hands from defending Kadokura's blows.

I think part of him knew it already, he couldn't fight against other referees anymore, despite him wanting to.

Dex-chan lover
Well, we're off to an explosive start. If Yakou doesn't have anyone's handkerchief at this point, it's over. Though I don't think he's lost yet.

Fed-Kun's army
@rennov I was just rereading this part to confirm if this is possible or not. ^^' (since we don't clearly see the "0", I thought it could be a fake)
But I hardly see how the handkerchief stolen by Kadokura could be this one: https://mangadex.org/chapter/568161/13
Seems like Kadokura got the real thing.

Did we see kadokura go insane or get that eye injury? I remember the other referee shocked him, but I don't quite remember that eye injury?

@Skyrin didn't he got shot in the head in the communication tower gamble ? I remember it was quite the injury, it almost seemed like he was dead from it.

That asides its only been a few chapters in this arc but .... god damn it we are off the races ... There is so much happening at once in those chapters and we haven't even started the official gambling ...

Fed-Kun's army
@Skyrin Yes, it was against Minowa in the labyrinth arc : https://mangadex.org/chapter/468499/16

Double-page supporter
@Skyrin

It happened at the end of the gamble, when he went to preside over Minowa and Baku's M Time Battle, because he knew Minowa would just attack Baku and would have to be purged. Chapter 145. What Kadokura is referring to is that he realized the depth of Baku's trickery (the shirt swap and wiretap) during the battle with Minowa, and it distracted him enough for Minowa to crack his skull. Kadokura was able to recover, but Boro explains how the injury messed up his brain and personality in the Floyd Lee gamble.

Double-page supporter
Something I just thought of

Taka should have two handkerchiefs because she fought Bandai in a ranking battle, right? Did she actually take it or was it lost in the fight? I wonder if that would even count or be considered cheating. The language about "the referee who has his own handkerchief and owns the most handkerchiefs at the deadline" seems vague enough where maybe something like that could come up.

Fed-Kun's army
Even with those wounds, I still can't see Kadokura winning this. But maybe Yakou will just let him.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the condition "losing your handkerchief" will mean. Just having another ref grasp it? Putting it in his own pocket?

Did Yakou really get a new handkerchief yet? 2 chapters ago this page was shown https://mangadex.org/chapter/911436/3

Dex-chan lover
That explains why Amen was sad on that chapter.

Wait Yakou already lost!?

Dex-chan lover
@BossCrab
Good point.
If Bandai's handkerchief counts, I wonder if someone took Nanpou/Ikon/Amen's handkerchiefs as well. Some of the referees might have an inherent advantage in this match. Although I don't believe any handkerchiefs from those ineligible to preside the match should count towards the total, you're right that the wording is ambiguous enough.

Also, Fukurou is apparently overseeing this "match". Wonder if he can get in on the fight to preside StL.

Users who are viewing this thread