Usogui - Vol. 44 Ch. 482 - The Imprisoned Referee

Still waiting for Yakou to reveal he gave Kadokura a fake handkerchief because its different to the one he has in the Dotty match. Though he really could have just upgraded to a genuine #0 one afterwards.

Group Leader
Funniest insistence on going to the bathroom together I've seen in a while.

@HyperMuteki I was made aware that the original was probably unrecoverable after the Bai Long fight. It must have burned up when he threw away his suit to avoid getting burned.
B14.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Author-sensei can easily sneak in a flashback that highlights that Baku totally retrieved the burning handkerchief for sentimental value or w/e, and highlight that once he'd won but before this began, Baku deduced that they would play a crucial role. I'd wonder why Yakou bothered to get a second No. 0 cloth while he was on the island (not to mention how) but I think any old explanation could work for me.

But it would make even more sense if Yakou can do more good outside of the refereeing aspect and so sided with Baku in his own way by forfeiting.

-shrug- I ought to give up with this manga since I'm always wrong lol

Dex-chan lover
Douji got nothing personneled!
Is ok Marco, what if you run out of TP? Kadokura has you covered, with all those handkerchief he has, surely he could spare a couple.

Users who are viewing this thread