Usogui - Vol. 46 Ch. 500 - Only Through Death

Aggregator gang
he could use the reflection off the wrapper to see behind him 🤔🤔🤔

I bet it was dropped at the beginning of the match, even before the timer went off. The napkin looks to be in the same shape as it was last chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Souichi's pretty confident, or perhaps a bit too confident.

I feel like he's setting himself up for disappointment. I mean, I can't see him going through this whole thing without being put under at least once. I wonder how well his psyche would be able to handle that since he's so convinced he's become "perfect."

Contributor
It can't be so simple that Baku placed the plastic wrapper in order to hear when the handkerchief is dropped. If I was aware of that, my first thought would be to drop the handkerchief early in, then move the wrapper to bait the opponent into accumulating the near-death drug.

Dex-chan lover
Gambling that you can just eat the penalty. Definitely ballsy, but the referees are producing some absurd speculations.

They're definitely hampering with the mechanics of the game now.

Aggregator gang
Referees were doing racking their brain while Kaji was utilizing his galaxy brain

Dex-chan lover
A gamble within a gamble, yeah that is very Baku like.

If leader plans to do this perfectly i guess he dropped it at the start, i am surprised to see him even bothering to pick up the handkerchief.

Dex-chan lover
procastinated for atleast for atleast 4 months to read the final arc
meme-this-is-cinema-martin-scorsese.jpg

time to finish this goated manga

Users who are viewing this thread