Usogui - Vol. 49 Ch. 529 - Howling And Roaring

I think this is the first time that baku's scared face doesn't have shrunken irises, meaning this is the first time he is genuinely scared

Dex-chan lover
fucKIGN CALLED IT
THE PERFECT HUMAN BEAN
SOUICHI THE TERMINATOR IS BACK BABY

Dex-chan lover
It was painfully obvious that Leader was gonna revive. Now the question is what will happen next.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. Baku's laughter has such a raw, ferocity to the art. And Souichi revival is so eerie looking. If anything, visually, this chapter was a knockout for me.

Granted, I don't think anyone is really surprised Souichi's not finished. I'm a little biased towards his character anyway, so I don't care if it was predictable or whatever, I'm happy he's not dead.

Woahh, the drawing... it remind me how Atsushi Ōkubo used to draw 'madness' in Soul Eater. This mangas cant be made into an anime without losing the thrilling madness around it ( just like Soul Eater), plus the foreshadowing are very well done.

@saxifraga
Rest assured. Souchi cant die since it doesnt fit Baku to be the leader of an organisation and Kakarou wont be destroyed.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
However, I will not sell my Bakucoin.
My boy will still win.

Double-page supporter
Even though I, and pretty much everyone else, was sure leader would get back up I'm still beyond hype

Even moreso because I want to know what baku's real goal was for all of this, is he truly just a godly gambler or is this battle to save his friend hal?

that was intense!! Usogui is such a gem of a manga!

now, what foreshadowing are we being fed with Baku's sweat flowing upwards in that last page

Double-page supporter
End of batch <3!

We'll continue the (last?) batch as well as Batuque chapter 92, soon!

Users who are viewing this thread