Usogui - Vol. 49 Ch. 533 - What I Wanted To See

@DoctorMckay in my country(France) which is the largest consumer of manga in world after Japan, this manga is not licensed. So, I wouldn't have high hopes of having this manga in english if i were you.

Fed-Kun's army
Yay! Hal still alive! But what about his memory loss. Since he's no longer the leader, he won't feel pressure to be perfect so he's cured right? If not, then that's going to be one awkward conversation...

Baku calling the Lalo diamond creepy and that he initially doesn't want it is one of my favorite parts of the series lol. . . And I adore Anoma's design and personality, even though he's only shown up a few times.

Dex-chan lover
So baku kun is actually want to have a world peace afterall? Immediately went to aprika where warlord is rampaging the land... interesting

@marcyvq: When Yakou asked Baku what he was after, in trying to surpass the leader, back in the beginning of the manga, Baku replied, "Hmmm, maybe something like world peace?" Perhaps this is him trying to actually act on that seemingly-whimsical answer.

Fed-Kun's army
Oooh, as a Floyd fan, how I wish the whole investigation wasn't done off screen ;_;. At least his few on screen interactions with Yokoi are fun. And it's good to see that Kaji seems pretty chill with Floyd now.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/204614/5 based on Ideal's introduction (this page), I wonder if Al Hibul is one of the "anti-government" organizations Ideal aids (or aided).

Also, Nobuko is "Oda-san", correct? Thanks other nurse for changing shifts with her, haha. I'm glad we got some closure with her, though I still really want to know what she meant by this page https://mangadex.org/chapter/800603/4 !!

Fed-Kun's army
Someone explain to me how the hell did he survive, god this series makes my head hurt sometimes.

Double-page supporter
@AraraDeTerno

Marco was carrying an AED when him and Kaji were going to the tower, revealed in https://mangadex.org/chapter/1078956/14. Presumably they brought it for Baku since they thought he was going to die, but ended up using it on Souichi since they happened to have it with them.

Dex-chan lover
he died for 4 minutes 58 seconds, the "sure death" time is 5 minutes so those 2 seconds were enough to cast doubts into Baku and Yakou's mind about whether or not he's alive to the point of delusion while rendering him incapacitated and unable to actually play

My boi HAL is alive.

No worries! He's an ubermensch and will get back into shape in no time at all! Nobuko's happy too!!! Yay!!

Double-page supporter
As a huge fan of both Oofuna and Nobuko I'm a bit sad that Oofuna's big revival happened off-screen and we didn't really get much more of Nobuko's backstory. I'm happy she finally got a happy ending with Hal though.

Users who are viewing this thread